Hot water systems – same day servicing and installation Perth Wide
Call today to ask one of our HWU (hot water unit) specialists for an obligation free quote/advice on how to save money and be more energy efficient. We can save you up to 80% on your energy consumption.
Please be aware that prices quoted are based on standard replacements and installations. Prices don’t include installation of additional valves if required.
The cost of hot water system installation in Perth depends on the size required and whether your water heater is gas, electric, or instantaneous. Mackie Plumbing and Gas has the experience and expert knowledge to help you select the ideal unit for your requirements. Our services feature competitive prices for professional services and top-quality products.
Contact us today and find out more about our hot water systems, prices, installation, and our full range of products and services, including blocked drains and toilet installation.
Call us on 1800 MACKIE (1800 622 543) for an obligation-free discussion about what we can do for you.
WATER HEATER UNITS INSTALLATION ASSUMPTIONS
All Hot Water Installation Quotes assume, unless otherwise indicated;
a) that gas supply to the existing system, or
b) that a 20mm supply to the newly installed system is sufficient to meet Australian Gas Standards.
- All prices quoted are based on the existing HWU complying with Australian Gas and Plumbing Standards
- Unless indicated, prices do not include installation of additional valves if required.
- Any site visits for relighting the Pilot Light on your Units will incur a minimum charge of one hour labour.
- Removal of existing units from premises incurs additional charges, in the event in the tradesman is unable to collect the unit same day, collection is every Friday.
- Mackie Plumbing have incorporated the STC discount into our pricing structure, and include it at the point of sale, so all STC rebates are payable to Mackie Plumbing & Gas