WASTE MANAGEMENT PERTH
Mackie Waste Management (Carrier Licence T01065) provides waste and liquid waste services to all residential, commercial and industrial customers.
We offer the following Waste Management and Liquid Waste Management Services
- Removal of all controlled waste categories 1-15/ Bulk Controlled Waste: J, K, L, N, T100 and T120
- Sucker Truck / Vacuum Truck Services
- Cleaning and decommissioning septic tanks
- Leach drain clearing
- Grease trap clearing and emptying
- Grease Trap Removal
- Industrial Waste
- Grey, Oily and Washdown Water
- Oily waste and sludge tanks
- Clearing stormwater drains
- Septic Tank Maintenance and clearing
- Septic Tank Decommissioning
- Chemical Control Systems
- Sewer Pump Stations
- Soakwell and Stormwater Drain Servicing
- Liquid waste minimisation
- Dewatering and sedimentation liquid waste removal
- Combination vacuum truck and hydrojetting facilities
- Non destructive excavation
- Pit clearing
What is Industrial Waste?
- Paper products
- Chemical products, solvents and paints
- Various other materials
Mackie Waste equipment and operators work to the highest standard and hold all required Waste Licenses for safe disposal. We are fully equipped to remove liquid and sludge from a range of waste streams, including oils, sewage, sludge and industrial process waste.
All waste collected by Mackie Waste Management is disposed of at a Water Corporation approved waste facility, for processing and safe release into the sewer system line with local requirements.
We also offer a 24/7 Emergency Waste service as required to assist with the rapid removal of unplanned waste.
For an obligation free quote and break down on our pricing schedule or to organise a scheduled maintenance plan run by the Mackie Waste Team please contact our office.