BUILDING A WASH BAY
STAGE 1. WASH BAY HYDRAULIC DESIGN.
- Consult with you to assess your Wash Bay Needs and Requirements
- Design wash bay based on cost effectiveness & installation requirements
- Work with Local Council and regulatory bodies for full compliance
- Prepare professional CAD Hydraulic Design Drawings
- Submit design and pay fees to regulatory bodies
- Negotiate and liaise with Authorities in approval process
- Modify designs as required by local council
- Gain council approval to proceed
Hydraulic designs are compulsory requirements by Local Authorities for commercial projects. As every local council has differing requirements it can be a confusing process when designing the most effective and practical system, Mackie Plumbing take the confusion out of the design process and will liaise with council on your behalf to ensure that our system meets their running expectations and codes. Following completion of the design MPG will engage in the approval process, due to our vast experience in wash bay installs we are adept at knowing how to liaise and negotiate the best outcome for your design as projects can’t proceed without council approval.
STAGE 2. COSTING AND DELIVERY
- In line with approval cost Wash Bay Equipment
- Provide Full Wash Bay Equipment costs break down, including construction and supply/delivery costs
- Supply Equipment Specifications, Warranty & Operation information as required
- Commence product manufacture & procurement on receipt of payment
- Coordinate site delivery
Mackie Plumbing in line with Council requirements will provide you with a concise breakdown of install costs and expected turnaround times so that you can best organise and schedule the running of your business.
STAGE 3 – WASH BAY CONSTRUCTION
- Schedule based on site requirements the installation
- Dispatch qualified installers to site
- Install at minimum impact to your business
- Full testing of installed system
Mackie Plumbing guarantees our work is conducted using strict Health and Safety methods and work practises, our tradesmen, your staff and property are of the utmost importance to us.
STAGE 4 – WASH BAY COMPLIANCE
- Complete work in line with local council, state and national regulatory bodies and AS3500 Plumbing and Drainage practices
- Submit all plumbing and required documentation to relevant Authority
- As required coordinate site inspections with local council for sign-off
- Complete and lodge As-Con plans to WA Plumbing Board
Mackie Plumbing and Gas realise the importance of compliant systems on site and are very transparent in all of our dealings with customers/local and state authorities and councils. We have very successfully installed Wash Down Bays for various councils around the Perth metro and are well versed in the approval process and requirements for completing and lodging paperwork following install.
To discuss your Wash Bay, Wash Pad and Oil Separator requirements;
Mackie Plumbing and Gas will liaise with all parties involved from start / approval to implementation, completion and sign off.