SEPTIC TANK INSTALLATION
Septic tanks are watertight chambers use primarily for waste water treatment. Anaerobic and settling processes reduce solids and organics allowing sedimentation of suspended solids before passing into leach fields. Liquid effluent flows through the tank, while heavy particles sink to the bottom, with grease and oils floating to the top. Septic tanks have maintenance periods which must be adhered to in line with environmental regulatory bodies and waste disposed of by authorised Liquid Waste contactor.
Mackie Waste Management offer the following septic tank services;
- Septic tank installation
- Septic Tank Maintenance and Repairs
- Septic tank sucking and pump out
- Septic tank lid repairs
- Submersible Pump replacement
- Leach drains
- Dry well installs and repairs
- Tree root removal from septic systems
- High pressure hydrojetting services in septic systems
For all your Waste Management, Sucker Truck, septic, stormwater and sewer pump stations contact Mackie Waste Management.