How often will the grease trap need to be cleaned out?
Mackie Plumbing & Gas can provide customers with a customised comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Program for Grease traps. Typical contracts provide for quarterly, half yearly or annual inspections and services, to ensure that your Grease traps remain working at an optimal level and prolong the product life of your traps and prevent unexpected blockages which can result in loss of business.
The frequency of servicing will depend on the capacity of the trap and the type of business they are servicing.
If you set up a preventative maintenance agreement with Mackie Plumbing & Gas, we will track your cleaning schedule for you and guarantee a Mackie Plumbing & Gas tradesman will be on site within a maximum of four hours if any emergency drainage problems occur during your contract term.
Greasetrap Scheduled Maintenance Servicing Plan
MPG Scheduled Services include;
- Hydrojet main drain running to grease trap (photos provided of drains before and after)
- Camera drain to inspect there is not a grease build up
- Camera drain to inspect there is not a grease build up High pressure clean internal parts of grease trap using 5000PSI nozzle and spray
- Organise Grease Trap waste removal as required
- Inspect IWASP to ensure water exiting trap is clear
- As required, or instructed by Water Corporation organise suction and waste disposal of grease from trap, followed by 5000PSI nozzle and spray to clear out and inspect tank.
- Fill clean tank with water.
- RPZD annual testing and paperwork required by Watercorp
Trained Professional Service;
Ensures that your Grease Trap is maintained to a high standard and promotes the longevity of the traps. Our tradesman will;
- Inspect and adjust your traps as required during scheduled appointments.
- Test product functionality.
- Inspect parts for signs of abnormal wear and tear.
Prevents Build Up Blockages and grease build up;
The scheduled servicing is designed to address minor problems clear and camera your drains of all grease to ensure they don’t become an inconvenience to your business. Grease will build up over time and eventually lead to blockages which unanticipated can be very costly and also result in loss of trade, Hydro-Jetting regularly will ensure the drains don’t build up with grease.
Highlight any issues requiring attention with the Customer;
Our tradesmen will identify any service issues or parts that require replacing/major repairs and identify the best long term solutions based on the history of the trap.
A service log is created and updated at each scheduled visit. Log includes photos before and after clearing. Our tradesmen will provide quotes for any large parts or replacements required that are not covered by our servicing.
Quotes for replacing large parts;
Our tradesmen will provide quotes for any large parts or replacements required that are not covered by our servicing.
Fast Emergency Turn Around;
Outside of your Maintenance Program MPG promise that in the event of a Grease Trap blockage or emergency we will be on site within four hours of being notified.
Contact us on 1800 622 543 to find out how our Grease Trap Preventative Maintenance Services can benefit your business.
For all your blocked drain, grease trap and pump station installs, maintenance and blockages contact the experts at Mackie Plumbing and Gas.